FullStackDay New Zealand Speaker Information
We're committed to bringing together some of the best speakers from all around the world to share their knowledge with you here.
About the event
Our inaugural FullStackDay New Zealand is from 18/03/2020 to 19/03/2020 in Auckland, NZ (Generator @ GridAKL). Speakers from all around the world, best companies of the industry and the amazing members from the local community will be gathering for this event.
Speakers should bring any equipment they need to connect to projectors. It is also suggested that you reduce your dependency on the in-house internet connection as possible.
When the Call for Papers closes, the organizers will sort through the submissions, making their selections. Speakers will be notified as soon as the selection process has been completed.
This year's package
Our speaker package for this year's event includes:
- Full conference pass
- Invitation to the speakers dinner
- For international speakers
- Complimentary airfare - depending on arrangements (If granted assistance, you will be expected to organise and purchase travel yourself and await reimbursement after conference)
- 2 complimentary hotel nights in Auckland (additional hotel night for speakers presenting a tutorial)
- Lunch, receptions and activities included in regular conference
- The opportunity to visit New Zealand and its many attractions
International speakers are encouraged to submit their ideas, but because of budget restrictions, we can only financially support a limited number of speakers.
Tips for Submission
We strongly encourage potential speakers to submit more than one submission on more than one topic. The more submissions you contribute, the more options you give us to pick you. Be sure your talk title and abstract define the exact topic you want to talk about and what you hope people will learn from the session. In previous years, some submissions sounded interesting but we just didn't have enough detail for them to make the final cut.